Description from the manufacturer (Lindy Fralin):
The Lindy Fralin 4 String Jazz Bass Pickup Set offers a loud, clear and even response to four string bass players. Using ALNICO V magnets and 42 gauge Heavy Formvar wire, all Lindy Fralin pickups are hand wound to vintage specifications.
Lindy Fralin 4 String Jazz Bass Pickups are wound to 8 K (neck) and 8.5 K (bridge).
Lindy is a true vintage guy, going after authentic vintage tone. Visit the Lindy Fralin website – Lindy Fralin Pickups
THE LOW DOWN: LINDY FRALIN 4 STRING JAZZ BASS PICKUP SET – REVIEW:
- One of the premier pickups for vintage tone, an excellent and very legit vintage reproduction choice
- These pickups are brighter than most other vintage jazz pickups that are available
- Glassy top end that is smooth with medium output
- Medium output
- With rock or distorted guitars, it may be necessary to do some dialing on your amp to find the best spot to be heard…but these are definitely worth a go.
- Typical fit in standard Fender Jazz Basses (with a long bridge and short neck pickup)